Reseller hosting provides you number of benefits like you can host your multiple websites or start your own web hosting business. That’s the reason we have started this series of blog posts so you have the knowledge to take maximum benefit from your reseller account. From the previous post “How To Work With WHM As A Hosting Reseller? (Part 2)“, you have learned how to log in to your WHM and create a package through our previous posts. Now, we will tell you about how to create an account with WHM. You need to follow this access path for creating an account: Main >>Account Functions >> Create a New Account. These are the steps to follow:
1. Enter a domain name for the account.
3. Choose a hard to crack password, preferably not a dictionary word. It should include more than 6 digits. Alternatively, you can create a password with integrated cPanel Password Generator.
4. Create a contact email for this account. This will be used as the administrative contact email. All the account related information like FTP accounts, MySQL databases will be received on this contact email.
5. Assign the desired package to this account from the packages drop-down menu.
6. Allocate resources to the account by checking the Select options Manually box.
7. Assign default cPanel Theme and the language from the Settings table.
8. Next you will have DNS settings, you can either use the specified Name Servers or the default Name Servers. These name servers depend on the server of your reseller hosting account.
Now, click the blue ”create” button.
Congratulations, you have successfully created your first account with WHM.
Our next blog post will be about how to keep track of your server status through WHM. Windows and Linux Reseller hosting with HostBreak is affordable, reliable and secure. You can check with our customer care which plan is suitable for your needs.